Imports & Customs Clearance Services
Packair is a Premier Los Angeles Import Company
Do you need Import Customs Clearance for your freight? Are you looking for an A-to-Z Amazon Customs Clearance Shipping Company? Packair provides on time Los Angeles Customs Clearance services at great rates! Packair’s industry-leading experience in-house brokers have been serving customers, helping them save hassles, frustrations, delays, and resources since 1973! After shipping with the best, you’ll know why they say – “Don’t Just Ship It, Packair It!”
We Service the Greater US
U.S. Customs has authorized Packair to clear shipments in any Customs port of unlading. Not only can we clear shipments in Los Angeles/Long Beach and Chicago, we also can clear shipments in San Francisco, Seattle/Tacoma, Houston, Miami, Savannah, Norfolk, New York/New Jersey, Philadelphia, Baltimore and any other domestic port of unlading.
You can centralize your importing under one broker – giving you one point of contact and a higher degree of expertise for your products.
What can an Import Company do for you?
If you want to move products into the country, you will need to partner with an import company. They are experts in navigating the red tape involved with shipping goods, and will be able to move your products faster and more efficiently than you would on your own. Regardless of whether you are a business importing hundreds of products or an individual shipping small quantities, a qualified company will be able to help you cut costs and streamline the entire process.
Packair are experts at importing merchandise, and have been helping clients from Los Angeles and around the world do it since 1973. We always bring in your shipment quickly, safely, and on schedule, which has led to our reputation of being one of the best import companies in the area. In terms of what we can import: we are able to handle everything from exotic animals and wildlife, to delicate luxury items and products you are selling on Amazon.
Import Customs Clearance Services:
- Customs Brokerage at all U.S. Ports
- Import and Export Carnet Provider
- In-Bond Electronic Entry
- HTS Classification
- Remote Entries and Filing
- Temporary Import Bond (TIB)
- Customs Power of Attorney (POA)
- Arrival Notice
- Commercial Invoicing
- Packing List
- Ocean Bill of Lading (BOL) or Air Waybill (AWB)
- Destination Charges
- Consulting and Advising the new Importer
- Customs Bonds and Cargo Insurance
- FDA Prior Notice Filing
- Importer Security Filing (ISF / “10+2”)
- Foreign Trade Zone Experts
- Importing Exotic Fish & Wildlife
- Importing Biologics
- Lacey Act Filing, USDA
- Importing Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms (ATF)
- DOT, EPA, State, Commerce Agency Clearance
Why Choose Packair for Your Import Customs Clearance:
- We are your single source for all Imports and Customs Clearance
- Packair’s in-house brokers have decades of professional experience and truly make your import process a breeze
- Packair provides customized import schedules tailored to your business needs
- Inclusive of A-to-Z importing services, reducing delays and saving you on costs
- Door-to-door shipping services by Packair
- Experienced in clearing the most complex, high value, high volume entries and commodities
Are you an Amazon Seller or Amazon Vendor in need of an Amazon Customs Clearance Shipping Company to fulfill your A-Z Shipping Needs?
- Packair services Amazon FBA beginners to Amazon seasoned vets on their A-to-Z, door-to-door needs
- Packair has a dynamic and growing list of e-Commerce fulfillment clientele, from the high volume to high value, to the most complex and demanding domestic and cross-border e-Commerce fulfillment for Amazon Sellers and Amazon Vendors